À la plage
Tristan, Carmela, Monica, Andrew and I went to the beach last month.Photos courtesy of Tristan, which I was able to organize only today.
The waters were frigid, but I couldn't resist the waves lapping at the shore.
The sun--like how it is in my dreams--very nearly kissing the horizon.
They don't look like it, but that black blob were dolphins.
Pacific Palisades. The fog was starting to roll back in.

9 Comments:
beautiful pictures, carolvs. i am sighing already.
Santa Monica looks gorgeous!!
veeerrrry nice.
i dreamt last night that you went back home for a visit. wonder if that will happen any time soon...Ü
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Somebody said you gotta get away
To wanna go back home again"Crash and Burn"
Sheryl Crow
Amazing pics!
When I look outside to the frozen tundra I wish I was down in Santa Monica.
I'm sort of in that frozen tundra state of mind these days.
Maybe you need a little sun to thaw you down. HOpe you feel better soon! Ü
The image that comes to mind is that last scene from Home At The End of the World. Snow everywhere. :x
Post a Comment
Links to this post: