Crossing Guard: Plastinated and all

21.1.05

Plastinated and all

Someone invited me to view the exhibit, which will be closing this weekend. Too bad I have to take my car to the shop for repairs.

3 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Aleksu said...

I've been wanting to see that exhibit, it attracts me and disturbs me at the same time.

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger ennui said...

I saw this in the papers and I WANNA WANNA GO!!!! Too bad I'm halfway around the world to go line up for 4 hours outside the museum (like what the other people did). Shit.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger EGO SVM CAROLVS said...

I saw it featured in the Beeb last year when the exhibit was travelling through Europe. Then I heard they were in town, and I thought to go there for my birthday, or if not then around Christmas. But I never knew the exhibit was to last until this Sunday, and I wasn't able to plan my schedule. Rats.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post: