Par CdG @ 5.1.05
Hahahah. Nice of you to drop by endlessecho :^)
In my case, only at night and with a fool moon.
we can be monsters together then, carolvs. =)
that's okay, sweetie. we'll always be excused. (i hope.)
Who hasn't been one? Some of us just hide it better than others =)
Haaaalllppppp!!!! I'm surrounded by monsters!!!
I heard ennuis are delicious roasted......pass the bottle of Chianti please.
Oh I'm quite a dish. Go build your gingerbread house. (Then I'll push you off into the oven ... Hehehehe)
Post a Comment
Sauntering through life
PLVS VLTRA
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
Hahahah. Nice of you to drop by endlessecho :^)
In my case, only at night and with a fool moon.
we can be monsters together then, carolvs. =)
that's okay, sweetie. we'll always be excused. (i hope.)
Who hasn't been one? Some of us just hide it better than others =)
Haaaalllppppp!!!! I'm surrounded by monsters!!!
I heard ennuis are delicious roasted...
...pass the bottle of Chianti please.
Oh I'm quite a dish. Go build your gingerbread house. (Then I'll push you off into the oven ... Hehehehe)
Post a Comment
Links to this post: