Crossing Guard: 3016

24.2.05

3016

The cats, photographs on the wall, scented candles, children in the house, listening to the disc I burnt, hot sex on hotter afternoons, a smoke outside on cold nights, drifting into slumber in each other's arms. Words only serve as adjuncts, it's the sentiments about it that speak best. A place I will forever remember with fondness, 3016. The number will remain, the characters will change soon, and the memories...sweet memories I will take away.


3016 is in Riverside, CA

3 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Lorena said...

this is sweet. my memories are what keep my spirits up. why do things have to change? why do people have to move on? i wish time would stand still when you wanted it to. instead life happens.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Aleksu said...

Like Serrat said, all I have is my memories, stuck between my pillow and my solitude.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger {illyria} said...

moving on can be poignant. if only people could face moving on with a sufficient amount of grace, life would be so fruitful.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post: