Par CdG @ 21.2.05
The "space in between" is quite a ridle.
I completely agree with JMP.
before, i could live in the gray area. but now, i'm finding out how i just can't anymore.
"gray is my favorite colori felt so symbolic yesterdayif i knew picassoi would buy myself a gray guitar and play" -- Counting Crows, "Mr. Jones"
The more I think about it, the more I agree. Great little poem!
gray, gray, gray...will always be the color of my life. liked your poem.Ü
gray is my new home. no black or white for me. however as in your poem, i don't envy that particular gray shade. nice poem.
Post a Comment
Sauntering through life
PLVS VLTRA
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
The "space in between" is quite a ridle.
I completely agree with JMP.
before, i could live in the gray area. but now, i'm finding out how i just can't anymore.
"gray is my favorite color
i felt so symbolic yesterday
if i knew picasso
i would buy myself a gray guitar and play"
-- Counting Crows, "Mr. Jones"
The more I think about it, the more I agree. Great little poem!
gray, gray, gray...will always be the color of my life. liked your poem.Ü
gray is my new home. no black or white for me. however as in your poem, i don't envy that particular gray shade. nice poem.
Post a Comment
Links to this post: