Crossing Guard: J'apprends / I am learning

31.12.05

J'apprends / I am learning

Lorsque j’étais petit garçon j’habitais une maison ancienne, et la légende racontait qu’un trésor y était enfoui. Bien sûr, jamais personne n’a su le decouvrir, ni, peut-être même ne l’a cherché. Mais il enchantait toute cette maison. Ma maison cachait un secret au fond de son cœur....
Le petit prince



When I was a little boy I lived in an old house, and there was a legend that a treasure was buried in it somewhere. Of course, no one was ever able to find the treasure, perhaps no one even searched. But it cast a spell over that whole house. My house hid a secret in the depths of its heart...

4 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger {illyria} said...

i remember how that feels. my grandparents' house harbor such stories. the history is quite compelling.

oh, and happy new year's!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Aleksu said...

2006 is here.

I wonder how many secrets it will add to each house's trove of secrets.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger ninjato said...

if walls could talk...but somehow I'd rather they not...

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Lorena said...

oh how beautiful.

happy new year!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post: